By Ali Henderson
1. Epic doodles, rainbows 🌈, NHS gratitude, all part and parcel of lockdown
2. I love a sudoku 🤓
3. Plenty of baking done by the kids, lots of tidying up by me 🤦♀️
4. Incredibly grateful for the beautiful weather we have had☀️
5. Nighttime news watching and insta stories using my AirPods
6. Spring cleaning at the start of lockdown, none of that nonsense now 😂
7. Shiny new computer as my last one died a death. Mostly used by the kids for homeschool though!
8. Attempting to strengthen my pathetically weak 43 year old body!
9. Discovered this mint tea in Sainsburys, it’s a good one.
10. Beauty pie products, because I’m a sucker for a insta influence!
11. I think I’m “ok” at table tennis. Turns out the 15 yr old can beat me with his left hand.
12. @hannahgrimesss new gorgeous earrings 💕
13. Who knew that year 7 maths could be so difficult. Calculator is always at hand (for me!)
14. Sunnies for the amazing weather 😎
15. My favourite part of the day is going on a dog walk with the woofer and @nickhendo 🐶