By Fiona Clare Philip
1. Breakfast - big and bold.
2.Tea - endless giant mugs of it.
3. A dog called Plum - crucial daily walks and female company in a male dominated household.
4. @ctilburymakeup - a loyal Rimmel follower until sister @sophiewils1 treated me for my birthday, so clever at filling in all those holes.
5. Cerruti 1881, the scent worn since my university days, an oldie but a goodie.
6. My geriatric iPhone for its camera, WhatsApp messages and Google to assist with those surprise homeschooling challenges.
7. Red wine - medicine.
8. Dark chocolate after supper.
9. Novel - for escapism during strange times.
10. Our garden, for its space, birdsong and spring flowers.
11. Vegetable garden - in its infancy but showing green shoots of hope.
12. Hot baths infused with forgotten oils unearthed from the cupboards.
13. Radio - coming to in the mornings with @bbcradio4
14. Special needs foods made possible by clever long-time Ocado shopping friends like @beckymantin and @ameliasutherlandcreates
15. @houseandgardenuk - a new subscription, the stuff of dreams.