By Izzie Markham (14 years old - part of a family set The Markhams)
1. Dell Laptop (I do my school lessons remotely on this, at the same time and with the same class as if we were at school. I also use it for The Sims).
2. Dell mouse (It doesn’t have a lead on it and it goes with the computer)
3. Royal Gala apple (Mum always says, An apple a day keeps the doctor away’)
4. Etos Kinesiologie Sport tape (I do athletics twice a week and this stops me from getting any injuries. I like it being pink as it’s more interesting than plain colours).
5. J.K Rowling ‘The Tales of Beedle the Bard’ (illustrated by Chris Riddle) (Because it’s wizarding fairytales. I like the fact it’s illustrated and I’ve always liked Chris Riddle’s imagination. His Goth Girl series of books are really good).
6. Apple iphone 7 (refurbished) (I’m currently saving up for an Iphone 11. I’ve worked out I should have enough money by the end of 2021.)
7. Albert Heijn sesame seed bagel (I like them with banana and maple syrup)
8. Apple TV remote (My Mum will say I’ve watched way too much television and the not the right stuff either. My favourites currently are: Avatar: The Last Air Bender; anime series Kaichou wa Maid Sama!; Too Hot To Handle.
9. Tiener (translated: Teenager) multi-vitamins by Orthica (My Mum put these down!)
10. Funko-Pop Appa figurine (Avatar: The Last Airbender) (I just love Appa)
11. Weleda Skin Food (I use it every night because of my eczema)
12. Airpods 1st generation (They let me do my exercises in the morning and concentrate on doing my work).
13. The Sims 4 (PC) (Version 4 has better graphics and I like creating stories)
14. James Charles x Morphe Palette (I like doing creative make-up looks on myself and my younger sister, Lana. If we weren’t in lockdown it would be my friends)
15. Make-up brush (I like it because of the name: Unicorn Crystal brush)