By Jane Williams (part of a family set The Williams)
1. Trainers for early morning runs. Lockdown chocolate isn’t going to shift itself.
2. Chocolate. Any Cadburys will do 😂
3. Coffee pods. The most essential.
4. Laptop. Working from home.
5. ‘Who was’ books collection. Still reading them with the boys.
6. E45 cream. Too much sun/central heating on the skin.
7. Eye drops. Too much working from home on the screen.
8. Alexa. My kitchen radio, music, news & weather advisor companion.
9. Pegs. Everyday outdoor drying for all the kit.
10. Salad greens. To keep it fresh in our carb heavy household.
11. Sunglasses. Essential for the glorious garden weather and dog walking.
12. Kitchen scales. Home baking with the boys.
13. PE with Joe. Nearly every morning for 6 weeks.
14. TV controls. Those new Netflix series are just waiting to be watched.
15. The garden. Our saviour.