By Josh Hine
1. MacBook - making my working from home life possible.
2. Crumpets - need I say more?
3. Coffee - part of my daily morning routine (thanks @grind)
4. Cookbooks - helping me keep busy and healthy in the kitchen.
5. Monopoly Deal - all the fun of monopoly but without the mammoth long game sessions.
6. Dobble - another fun card game keeping my brain active!
7. My camera - keeping me creative when I’m not on set.
8. Beer - home delivery service filling the void of pub visits (thanks @brewdogofficial @beer52hq & @flavourlyhq).
9. Chocolate - still drowning in Easter chocolate goodies.
10. Houseplants - helping keep me in touch with nature even without a garden (thanks @patchplants).
11. Music - been rediscovering some tunes from my childhood.
12. Gin - all the gin...
13. Sunglasses - feeling greatful for this weather for the brief moments I can enjoy it!
14. Yoga mat - trying (and failing) to stay fit mentally and physically.
15. Trainers - attempting to jog regularly for my 1 hour of exercise per day!