By Sam Bloch (part of a family set The Crompton - Blochs)
1. Billie’s Frisbee - our dog has been the best emotional support and gave us an excuse to get outside when possible.
2. English Yorkshire tea bags - essential to start the mornings right
3. Marmite - on toast for a taste of home and a reminder of my mum.
4. Amazon Firestick to watch Netflix
5. Tape measure - we have been making lots of home improvements since we only just bought our new home
6. Lavender essential oil - for nighttime de-stress
7. Clarins body oil - for massaging my baby bump and a moment of self care
8. Grapefruits - my healthy quarantine snack obsession
9. Apple AirPods - for all the zoom calls
10. Hypervolt muscle massager - for aching back and hips (so much sitting on uncomfortable chairs in our faux office set-up)
11. Nike Epic React running shoes - #2milesaday6feetaway @runtrill daily runs for sanity
12. Flour - a new found interest in baking
13. Compost - building and planting vegetable beds in an attempt to become slightly self-sufficient
14. Bringing up Bebe - the only baby book I have managed to read as we prepare for our baby to arrive on 8.24
15. Frank Ocean Channel Orange - on the record player for calming summer vibes